Thursday, March 16, 2017

Another transfer!

I've had a pretty great week, as I've been reevaluating my purpose and studying again how to tell if you're a successful missionary from PMG. It's something that always refreshes and remotivates me to pick myself up and start testifying to everyone. I've had very spiritual
experiences in listening more in my prayers and asking God what my purpose is rather than only asking myself. It's one of the biggest things I took from the face to face that recently came out. That I need to stop falling into the habit of just asking for a bunch of stuff in my prayers and start having real conversations every time.

Elder Villanueva and I have been working together well and always working to improve our unity when teaching. This week I've been studying a lot of Alma 5 and trying out that activity to write down every question and answer it. It's been great to reflect on myself and expose what things I can improve on. I'm pretty thick when it comes to stuff like that so when I pondered on those questions it helped me a lot to realize what I need to change and make plans to be able to change my answers.

So I missed another baptism from one of my old areas! One of my old investigators is from El Salvador and has been investigating for like ever, he's really good friends with Stake President and has never accepted a baptism date. But Elder Fletes and I worked with him and the members a lot and finally he got his answer to get baptized. It was a really special baptism and really great to see him again.

The transfer news is pretty crazy! So I'm going with the old ZL Elder Craig and Elder Villanueva is going to the other side of the area! The new ZLs are Elder Stout and Elder Bottari! And I'm a DL companion again so I'll get to see him a lot I hope. It's going to be a really good transfer I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment