Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Missionary Broadcast and a Transfer!

I have really amazing news! On Saturday I had the awesome opportunity of going to the baptisms of one of my investigators from Westland.Way back in Westland we taught this sister, when I got there her daughter was already baptized and we had lessons there often. Elder Bottari and I had worked with this sister so much and eventually she dropped us because she was having so many trials.

Well fast forward one transfer and I'm on exchanges with Elder Sandino and we were able to find a really old former that they could never contact. We had a great lesson and put her on date and everything. Eventually she fell off because she couldn't come to church and she lost the desire.

 Fast forward another transfer and now it's Elder Bottari in the area of Elder Sandino and they're teaching her quite often and she says she wants to be baptized now because she's seen how much the Gospel has changed her sister. Well it turns out her sister is actually the sister from Westland and preparing to get baptized! And she actually got baptized Saturday and next Saturday will be the baptism of her sister! It was such an amazing and happy experience, especially since now all the members of her family are members now.It's so amazing to see the grand plan of God be fulfilled and especially since now it's a full member family. It's so awesome to see the way the Gospel truly changes lives for the better.

Today was transfers and I'm finally leaving West Jordan! I'm going with Elder Villanueva from Chicago to Mountain View 4th which is just a little south of here. More exciting is that I'm finally going to be in a car. I love biking but the 15 minute bike uphill to our home everyday was starting to get kinda old.
The missionary broadcast was really amazing, there was so much good stuff. At first I thought  it was just the opening bit and then the talks came later and I really liked it. Normally our mission gets to go and from last year's video you can see a lot of missionaries from our mission. I loved how much Bednar talked about the principles of the Gospel and how connected they should be. 

The work is moving forth amazingly, I love being able to help out these families in need and being an instrument in the hands of our Heavenly Father!






No comments:

Post a Comment